Monday, July 26, 2010


Sweat. That single word pretty much defines my weekend activities in a nutshell. I originally made the pilgrimage to our nation’s capital for a weekend of soul searching, sight seeing, and most importantly gut-wrenching laughter. What I got was a 72 hour Bikram Yoga session. The heat that lead to the sweat was so significant that I actually lost weight after a weekend of gorging on cheap beer, margaritas, Cheez-its, key lime pie, and biggest burrito I have ever seen. And yes, I even licked the plate after consuming every morsel of my burrito. I’m just classy like that. With that said, I would like to share this picture of my sweaty self with my sweaty friend. And look closely, because you can see the Washington Monument in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment